Benefits of managing your account online:
- View and update your account balance
- Change or amend your bank account details
- Pay your bill securely online
- Enter your meter readings and say goodbye to estimated bills
- View your previous bills and energy use
- View a detailed breakdown of your payment schedule
- Update your personal details
- Tell us you're moving home
- Save time when entering payments - store your debit/credit card details online
- Opt for paperless billing and you could enjoy additional savings!
If you already registered, log in to manage your account online. View bills, enter meter readings, make payments & moreLog In
Download the App
The ScottishPower Energy App puts you in control of your Gas and Electricity. Control your account, enter meter readings, view the energy you use and more. Find out more.
Online Account Rules
- Enter your meter readings at least once every 90 days
Avoid estimated bills by giving us your meter readings yourself on the dates shown on your Online Energy account. We'll email you a reminder just before in case you forget. A meter reader will still call once a year, but only as a regulatory requirement.
- Keep your email address up to date
This is very important since most of our communications will be by email.
- Keep your email address and password secure
These are the login details for your account, so keep them secret and safe.
- Check on the status of our Digital Services
- Forgotten password
If you have forgotten your password, please reset your password online and a new one will be emailed to you.
- Forgotten email address & password
If you have forgotten all your details please contact us
- Further help can be found in the Online Account Help