‘In Home’ Pay As You Go
ScottishPower’s new ‘In Home’ Pay As You Go service is an easier way to pay.
Instead of making a special trip to the Post Office or Paypoint outlet, you can now top up your Electricity key securely online from the comfort of your own home.
All you need is a computer*, an internet/broadband connection, PowerPod** device and a debit/credit card to make payments.
Topping up is easy:
- Connect the PowerPod to your computer
- Plug your ScottishPower key into your PowerPod
- Login to your account (or register if you don't have an account yet), and follow the steps to make a payment.
- Once the payment is authorised, the credit will transfer to your key. Insert the key into the meter as normal to complete the top-up. Simple as that!
Request a PowerPod
You can request a PowerPod by calling on
0800 027 0072
Mon - Fri 8am to 10pm and Sat 8.30am to 6pm
The PowerPod is sent to you once you are successfully registered for the service.
Topping up your 'In Home' Pay As You Go
*32 bit computers running Microsoft XP, Vista or Windows 7 (Apple Macs are not compatible), using Internet Explorer version 6 and above.
**There may be a charge for the PowerPod device, please click here to see full terms and conditions.
- What are the minimum and maximum payments I can make using In Home Pay As You Go?
Using our In Home Pay As You Go Device, the minimum amount you can top up at one time is £5 and the maximum amount is £199.
- Is it just payments I can use the in Home Pay As You Go service for?
No, you can complete all the key updates and data transfers that you'd normally do at Paypoint and Post Office outlets using the 'In Home; Pay As You Go service'.