Clean Energy Cashback - Application Form
If you are already comfortable that your technology satisfies the criteria for Feed In Tariff, you may download a copy of the ‘Clean Energy Cashback’ application form and our standard terms and conditions, using the link below. The completed form must be returned to:
Clean Energy Cashback
Consider the following
- The VAT declaration on page 9 must be signed and dated declaring your VAT status. This must be completed and signed for ALL applications. Please complete even if you are a Domestic customer.
- If you are not supplied by ScottishPower you may not be able to apply for Clean Energy Cashback.
- You will be paid from the current meter read on the date you sign and return your form. The read must not be older than 5 working days from the date we receive your completed form.
- We will only accept export metering where the installed generation capacity is > 30kw, SP or its agents have installed the export meter and a valid export MPAN exists.
- We will not be able to progress your application if you do not provide all of the information requested.
- An EPC must be provided, showing your property has an Energy Rating of D or higher – without this, or your property has a lower rating than D, you will only qualify for the lower rate for the lifetime of the scheme – this cannot be amended once the application has been processed
What happens next?
Simply download the ‘Clean Energy Cashback’ application form below, complete this using the considerations above and send it back to the address provided.
If you have received a grant towards the cost of your installation, you must also complete a grant form, which you can download from the link below.
Once we receive your completed application, we will start the registration process. This can take up to 4 weeks. This will not affect your payment as we will pay you from the reading supplied on your application. We will then send you a welcome pack.
It is essential that you return the signed declaration in the welcome pack to ensure your registration is completed. By returning this information this will ensure we can make the payments due to you under the Fit scheme.
Download the ‘Clean Energy Cashback’ application form.
Download the grant form (if applicable)