To help you get the best out of your ScottishPower account we’ve produced a series of useful guides covering:
- Paying your bill
- Customers requiring additional support
- Prepayment / Pay As You Go
- Complaint Handling Procedure
- Visiting your premises
These ‘Customer Charters’, as we’ve called them, outline our obligations to you.
They’re also available in Braille, on audio cassette or CD You can order your free copy by calling 0141 272 6042. Monday to Friday 08.30am – 4.45pm
Warmth without the worry
We’ve also produced a practical guide on managing your energy bills and what you can do if you’re finding it difficult to pay. Warmth without the worry covers:
- Our promises to you your responsibilities as a customer things that can affect your account
- How you can try to save money on your energy bills making your home more energy efficient what to do if you’re getting into debt other sources of help and advice what to do if we get it wrong.
Download the 'Warmth without the worry' document.