Boiler Cover and CareGet a quote
from as little as £6.71 per month
Boiler broken down?
Boiler assessment & repair from £78.
No contract requiredFind out more
Boiler packages with three great options
It goes without saying that making sure your boiler is in tip top condition is a good move for your own peace of mind. An affordable boiler cover plan could save you money in the long term, and a regular boiler service can help your boiler work more efficiently and reduce the likelihood of emergencies in the future.
ScottishPower have a range of boiler cover and boiler care packages to suit a variety of needs, whether you only want basic repair cover from our Insurance backed HomeComfort Boiler Repair product, or more peace of mind that comes from our maintenance and regular service based products, HomeComfort Premium or Standard.
If you’re a HomeComfort customer and have a boiler emergency call 0800 111 4686 24/7.
Choose from our range of Boiler Service and Maintenance Products
- with 4 months free 3
Tick indicates what is included.
Did you know...
Last year the average UK winter temperature was
If you have questions about Boiler Care, please view our frequently asked questions.
Did you know...
The typical price quoted for supply and fit of a new boiler is
- View notes, terms and conditions
1 Mean temperatures sourced from The Met Office 2012/2013 figures for the period December 2012 - February 2013 https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climate/uk/summaries/2013/winter
2 Costs sourced from Which "Boiler and central heating engineer prices and completion times". Survey conducted in July 2012. https://local.which.co.uk/advice/cost-price-information-boiler-repair-central-heating
3 Offer is available to new customers in their first year only. No monthly payment will be collected in months 1 to 4 of their first year only. Terms and Conditions apply.
Please note that the following additions apply to the Terms and Conditions for this product:
- exclusion period means the period commencing on the date of sale and concluding 21 days after that date;
- the start date for the Product is the day following expiry of the exclusion period; and
- with reference to paragraph 6.1(a), your first direct debit payment will be in respect of the fifth month of your boiler and radiator care.
- No monthly charges will be applied for the first 4 months of the contract. If, however, you cancel the contract within the first 12 months of the contract then cancellation charges may apply. Please see paragraphs 7.2.2 and 7.2.3 of the Terms and Conditions for more information on these charges.
4 Terms and Conditions apply. Any costs in relation to any breakdown of your boiler and controls within the 30 days following the start date of the provision of your HomeComfort product are not included. Subject to boiler suitability. Subject to availability. Cancellation charges may apply. Please note in addition to other cancellation rights, you or we may cancel this contract at any time by giving at least 28 days written notice. In that case we will charge you for any outstanding payments due to cover the 28 day period.
5 Full Terms and Conditions apply
† View the full Cashback terms and conditions.