Heating services for your home
just £17.90 per month.
Or call us on 0800 027 4757
Lines open: Monday to Thursday 8am - 9pm, Friday 9am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 2pm
Already a HomeComfort customer? Please contact us on 0800 001 5214
Lines open: Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 8am - 5pm
HomeComfort boiler breakdown number: 0800 111 4686 open 24/7
Boiler and central heating care with an annual service
HomeComfort Premium Boiler Care from ScottishPower means you can worry less about your boiler and central heating system. With both protection in case of a problem with your boiler or central heating system, plus an annual service and safety check by one of our qualified engineers, you’ll have more peace of mind all year round. With HomeComfort Premium Care you’ll get all of this for only £17.90 a month. Plus right now get 4 months free in your first year.4.
And remember, all of the following benefits come as standard:
We meet the cost of labour and parts for any necessary repairs to your boiler and controls and we’ll look after your radiators too
Annual boiler service and safety check
carried out by our qualified engineers5
Unlimited call outs
That's a promise. No matter how often you need us, we'll be there
24/7 emergency call centre
365 days a year
Qualified Gas Safe Registered engineers
No more stress about trying to find someone reputable
Helpful energy efficiency advice
We'll make sure your system is working at its best
Or call us on 0800 027 4757
Monday to Thursday 8am - 9pm, Friday 9am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 2pm
Not quite ready to sign up?
If you're interested in our heating services but you already have a boiler care policy that hasn't run out yet, just let us know when you're likely to renew it and we'll let you know about our Boiler Care offers.Enter your renewal details
If you have questions about our boiler and central heating care, please view our frequently asked questions.View the FAQs
- View notes, terms and conditions
3 Terms and Conditions apply. Any costs in relation to any breakdown of your boiler and controls within the 21 days following the start date of the provision of your HomeComfort product are not included. Subject to boiler suitability. Subject to availability. Cancellation charges may apply. Please note in addition to other cancellation rights, you or we may cancel this contract at any time by giving at least 28 days written notice. In that case we will charge you for any outstanding payments due to cover the 28 day period.
4 Offer is available to new customers in their first year only. No monthly payment will be collected in months 1 to 4 of their first year only. Terms and Conditions apply.
Please note that the following additions apply to the Terms and Conditions for this product:
- exclusion period means the period commencing on the date of sale and concluding 21 days after that date;
- the start date for the Product is the day following expiry of the exclusion period; and
- with reference to paragraph 6.1(a), your first direct debit payment will be in respect of the fifth month of your boiler and radiator care.
- No monthly charges will be applied for the first 4 months of the contract. If, however, you cancel the contract within the first 12 months of the contract then cancellation charges may apply. Please see paragraphs 7.2.2 and 7.2.3 of the Terms and Conditions for more information on these charges.
5 Subject to boiler suitability. If you cancel the agreement within 3 months of the initial inspection or annual service and operational safety check being carried out, we may apply a cancellation fee of up to £50. If you cancel the agreement within 6 months of a repair being carried out on your central heating system, we may apply a cancellation fee of up to £100.
* These charges will be amended if there is a change in the VAT rate at any time by an amount equivalent to the applicable change in the VAT rate.