Help from other organisations

Ombudsman Services: Energy

0330 440 1624  |  Email  |

The Ombudsman Services: Energy is a free and independent body that helps to resolve complaints between customers and their energy suppliers. They specialise in resolving customer complaints in an impartial way – so they do not take sides, and make their decision based only on the information available.

If you agree with their decision, we have to act on what they say. This may mean we have to apologise, explain what has gone wrong, correct the problem or give you a financial award. You do not have to accept their decision.

The Ombudsman Services: Energy may investigate your complaint if:

You have received a Final Offer letter from us which you do not accept. In this case you must refer your complaint to the Ombudsman Services: Energy within 12 months of receiving a Final Offer letter.


It has been at least 8 weeks since you first made your complaint and we have not yet resolved your issue to your satisfaction.

Citizens Advice Bureau

Citizens Advice provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities.

To find your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau visit

Citizens Advice Consumer Service

03454 04 05 06  |  Webform  |

The Citizens Advice Consumer Service provides free, independent and confidential advice on consumer issues. The Citizens Advice Consumer Service can be consulted at any stage when you have a complaint. They provide online help pages, a Consumer Helpline to give you practical and impartial advice over the phone or you can complete their consumer web form.

Age UK

0800 169 2081  |

Age UK is the country's largest charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life. Age UK has teamed up with Resolver to give you an easy and effective way to complain. Resolver is a free complaints management service that can help with every aspect of your complaint.