If you think your Microgeneration system satisfies the criteria required for the scheme, you can complete your application online.
Who can apply online?
You can apply online if you have an approved Microgeneration system installed by an accredited Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) installer, and are supplied by ScottishPower for either gas or electricity.
However, if one of the following exclusions are applicable to your system, unfortunately you cannot register online at the moment.
- View exclusions
- Your installation has been paid using a grant
- Your property is exempt from requiring an Energy Performance Certificate
- The capacity of your system is greater than 30kWh
- You have a dedicated export meter used to calculate your exported energy
- You are increasing the capacity of your installation
- You are switching from another Licensee
- You have applied for Community/School pre-accreditation
You can however download an application and post it to us.
I can apply online, what do I need?
Before you begin, there is some information you will need to hand:
- Your email address
- Your MCS Certificate
- Your Energy Performance Certificate
- Bank account details
- VAT number (if applicable)
- Today's meter read
Simply register online, and in 4 simple steps your information is submitted.
We'll send you a receipt of your application via email. If there are any issues we will contact you to advise, otherwise we will post your welcome pack.
The welcome pack will include declarations which must be signed, as well as details of what paperwork we may require - so please read it carefully.
Please note that the application form is currently incompatible with some versions of Internet Explorer. We are working to resolve the issue, but in the meantime
we suggest using an alternative web browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
If you need help, or have any other questions, please view the FAQs.
Online Meter Reading
Enter your FIT meter readings online to ensure accurate payments.
If you need any help with the terms and phrases used, please refer to our glossary page.
If you need further help or advice, please don't hesitate to contact us:
Please do not email applications to this mailbox.
0800 001 5156
Mon - Fri 8:00am to 4:45pm