Something wrong?

We are confident we will resolve your query satisfactorily however if after contacting us you remain unhappy, please phone 0800 040 7002 and ask for our dedicated Customer Care Team.

If you need independent advice

It’s easy to get independent advice about your energy supply. The Citizens Advice consumer service gives free, confidential and impartial advice. You can get in touch with them for advice at any time during the complaints process.

Simply visit for up to date information or contact the Citizens Advice consumer service on 03454 04 05 06.

Ombudsman Services

If you are a microbusiness customer and your complaint is not resolved within 8 weeks, or you receive our Final Offer letter, you can take your complaint to the Energy Ombudsman. They are a free independent service specialising in resolving customer complaints in an impartial way. We are bound by the Ombudsman’s decision, but you are not. You can find more information at or contact them on 0330 440 1624 or