We want you to feel completely happy with your decision to join us, however, if you’ve changed your mind and want to cancel your contract, you must tell us within your cooling off period, which ends 14 days from the day after you signed up to join us (new customers) 14 days from day after you confirmed your selection of a new tariff (existing customers).
You can cancel by:
· Completing the cancellation form below and returning it to us at the address provided
· Phone on 0800 400 200. (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
· Completing the paper version of the cancellation form in your Welcome pack and returning it to us at the address provided
What happens next?
If you’ve decided to cancel before your supply starts with ScottishPower then you don’t need to do anything, you’ll stay with your current supplier.
If you cancel within your cooling off period and your supply has already moved to ScottishPower you need to let us know and then take action. You can:
· stay with us and change your tariff to one that suits you better
· contact your previous supplier and ask them to take you back
· or switch to a new supplier.
You will be liable for any consumption during your time with us.
Last updated: 25 October 2023